What makes me really happy is seeing the positive effects of the Paleo lifestyle on human beings including myself. This is why I organise the Brisbane Paleo Group. Sometimes it is easy and sometimes it is not. But whatever journey you are on the end goal is all the same for us – we just want to eat real food!
Earlier this year I was lucky enough to attend the Whole 9 South Pacific Nutrition Workshop and see Jamie Scott and Dr Anastasia Boulais present. I had been following paleo for a while, I had read “It Starts with Food” but I was still interested to attend and I am so glad I did! I got so much more out of the seminar than I expected. A clear understanding of what my plate should look like, easy to understand explanations as to why we eat this way, little tips on other aspect of the paleo lifestyle other than just the food so that I could feel confident going away and starting my Whole 30. One major thing my family commenced after I attended was, we made meal time an event. We turn off all electronic devices, set the table and eat altogether. It has really made meal time an enjoyment.
So much to my excitement I have one ticket to give away to attend their upcoming Brisbane Event on the 19 January 2014 *terms and conditions apply.
- Be a liker of my blog – use the “Follow Brisbane Paleo Family” button on the right side menu
- Be a liker of the Whole 9 South Pacific and Brisbane Paleo Family Facebook pages
- Comment on this blog post in 25 words or less on “Why you feel you should attend this seminar and how you hope it will improve your life”
While you are there you might like to check out the Brisbane Paleo Group on Meetup and be notified of all our fabulous events.
This giveaway runs from Saturday 28 December 2013 and closes at midnight AEST on Friday 10 January 2014.
- The top three best answers will be sent to Whole 9 South Pacific to select the winner.
- The winner will be notified on this blog and via email.
- It is valid for one ticket to the Whole 9 Nutrition Seminar on Sunday 19 January and is not transferrable.
- Should the event be cancelled prizes will not be awarded.